It’s no secret that a lot of people in the blog world, especially the “healthy living” blog world, like to eat smoothies. I don’t really consider myself a “healthy living” blogger, but I do consider myself a smoothie fan. Lately I’ve been loving a particular combination…
- A few giant spoonfuls of Greek yogurt
- A large handful of fresh spinach
- A handful of frozen pineapple (Trader Joe’s!)
- Half a frozen peach
- A hefty scoop of frozen blueberries
- 2 tablespoons of flax seed
- And enough chocolate milk to get it all wet
I’m not really a measurer (probably why I suck at cooking), so this method works well for me. I do measure the flax though, since I don’t want it to be overly flax-y. The end result is a delicious, creamy concoction that really hits the spot after a long day.
Oh and the chocolate milk is KEY.