Posted by Carrie
When you think about it, shouldn’t wine bottles ALWAYS be blurry in pictures?
Posted on April 30, 2011, in Catz, Wine. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
Hah! Love this!
I’m licking my lips too- it’s good wine! Thanks Trader Joes!
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Nice to meet you. And these are my ramblings (running, working, being weird, navigating life with ManBoyHusband, moving from Richmond, VA to Phillly, doing cool stuff, talking to my animals, randomness, and hating on negativity).
- July 25: A 5k at my national work conference
- July 27 Doing the run leg of a triathlon with my bro!
- November 17: Philly Half Marathon!
1. Plunge 5k - 26:02
2. Roanoke Canal 8k - 44:32 (PR!!)
3. Tobacco Road Half Marathon - 1:59:29 (PR!!)
4. Media 5 Miler - 45:47 (PR!!)
5. Cul de Sac 5k #1 - 26:29
6. Cul de Sac 5k #2 - 26:09
7. Pony Pasture 5k - 25:29 (PR!!)
8. Rock n' Roll VA Beach Half Marathon (2:07:32)
9. Anthem Richmond Marathon (4:51:xx)
Blog at WordPress.com.