Saturday Night Joys
How I spent my Saturday night….
Please excuse the poor iPhone quality. But let’s be hones, you can expect to see a lot of iPhone photos. That’s just how I roll.
Items in this photo:
- Malbec (straight out of the box..yes box. I have 4 bottles of the stuff at my disposal at anytime. And it’s through a SPIGOT!)
- Vitatop (healthy chocolate)
- New Keurig coffee maker (this is the first thing I think about when I wake up in the AM)
- Christmas decor that needs to be put away
- Spilled flour from my totallyawesomeamazing corn chowder I made tonight (cleaning on a Saturday is FORBIDDEN)
- Paper towels (self explanatory)
- A scary looking claw (actually just a spoon/ladle for pasta)
- A Chinese ceramic item (straight from Shanghai where the BF’s bro & sister-in-law currently reside)
Ugh I can’t believe today marks the end of my epic holiday vacation. Le sigh.